I feel like all my friends are there, but not there. I hardly have anytime to talk to my best friend. We haven't had a sleep over in days. I hardly ever talk to you guys because you have jobs and school. I am just sitting at home staring at my math hoping it will fix itself. Oh thats another thing. Math is terrible . . . I am terrible at it and as hard as I try always get a bad grade . . .
Perhaps I shall listen to some music, close my eyes and pretend its summer. Its so exhausting trying to be me all the time . . .
4 comments:
oh dear.
you are adorable and always make me smile. :D
I can completely sympathize with math. it came with the fall of man and just won't go away.
pretending it's summer is usually what I do too. what is everyone doing this summer? we all need to just hang out as much as possible.
Amen
I agree completely all I am doing this summer is teen camp and this thing in July . . .
what thing in July??
Well, for four days in July, the St. Francis Hospital is doing a program that takes kids entering 9th grade in the fall through their hospital and explains jobs and such. It sounds really amazing and I am hoping to do it.
Post a Comment