All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Colorado!!!
Hey all!! We are going to colorado. We are leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back until the 5th of September. I am so excited. I am not sure if we will have any internet access so just incase, goodbye until then!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have a great time love! <3 tell us all about it when you get back. :-)
4 comments:
Have a great time love! <3 tell us all about it when you get back. :-)
It was fun texting you guys in the car! We'll have to hang out as soon as you get back.
yah . . . we are in Durango Colorado!! Just saw Mesa Verde . . . wierd name the green table
Sounds awesome!! I saw some photos your mom posted on facebook. Looks like a lota fun =D
Post a Comment