Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn

In case you haven't noticed, I love seasons. So I am going to go on and on about how amazing Autumn is . . .

The sun is warm outside, but there is Fall's signature wind blowing. A sharpness in the air, and freshness in the breath. The tips of trees are turning red, orange, and yellow. It is quiet outside since school has started. Today we are going to Loyalty Park to see if we can find some Horse Chesnuts. I love Fall, I love the weather, and I even love school . . .

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I AGREE! I love autumn. Rain, especially. Even going back to school is something that I look foward to - especailly getting back on a schedule. You are so right.

Sarah said...

Haha what is it with you West-siders loving rain? ...although I must admit the cooler weather and rain is somewhat a nice change for once after all the summer's 100/90 degree days. It's good to have variety. And I LOVE all the colors in the park this time of year :)

emily said...

Which season is your favorite, Katie?

Katie said...

probably .. . . oh I don't know I love them all for different reasons