So here I am sitting in the den supposed to be doing school, listening to mom listen to a conservative go on and on about how terrible Obama is. Sometimes I want to yell to the world, "Who cares!!!! Just breathe in, breathe out!!!!!!! Relax a little bit. Trust in God!!!" But I know no one would listen. I am just sick and tired of people bashing other people.
So I should probably get to school so I can finish for the year and enjoy a perfect summer and then start fall with a large smile, super excited for high school . . .
The truth is I am supposed to finish my three subjects so I can help mom with spring cleaning the entire house, then do some outdoor cleaning and then maybe I will have to time to read a couple chapters of a book . . .
The life of .. well I guess it happens to everyone. Just ride the tidal wave and you will live . . .
7 comments:
Go with the flow. Always good advice. ;-)
I'm sick of political ads. And I approve this message.
lol. seriously though, the world would be so much better if people could criticise actions without tearing down each other. but then, these are politicians. these people get paid with our tax dollars to debate about huckleberries.
lol . .. good point
Hahaha huckleberries. So true.
Love the picture tidal waves painted for me Katie. :)
Breath in, breath out, eat a doughnut, sit in some sunshine.
:D
I love you Katie.
haha yes, but I'm serious about the huckleberries. ask Anna. we heard the raging debate on our last day paging. they spent half a day talking about huckleberries during a budget year, when they're supposed to be rushing to approve the spending of all our taxpayer dollars before they all go home.
pfftt. politicians.
man, great post there Katie!
haha and Kacy, you totally cracked me up with that first comment up there XD
Kacy, you stole my line.
Post a Comment