The sweet taste of summer . ..
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Monday, May 18, 2009
A Taste of Summer
Yesterday after church and rest time, Sarah and I went downstairs and got out our little tiny squirt guns. Soon we were outside shooting each other. Then Allison joined us. After happily ambushing our brother, (what are brothers for afterall?) we played around until Beth and MJ were dropped off from their bible study. (Their teen bible study . .. how come no one seems to notice I am a teen . . .) Then after shooting the car, we changed into our bathing suits and soaked ourselves . . .It was fun until Nathan went inside . .. It was fun after as well . . The twins and I played and played and played . .. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey! I sorry I haven't been on your blog in so long. I've been really busy and tired, and tired, and busy... :)
I, Lotus Eyes Lindy of eighteen years, hereby acknowledge that Katie Hammermaster of THIRTEEN years, is indeed a teenager. Congratulations! ;) <3
yah!!!!! I am now a teenager!!!!!!!!
I actually think that most of the older kids at church still think of me as 10 . . .
Lol it's hard for people you've grown up with to see you as growing/grown up. Don't worry. It'll happen. :)
It might be kinda funny actually. I am getting married and some of the teens are like whoa I thought she was still 14!
Then you can turn and say to them, "Nope. That was a long time ago. ;-)"
Summery postness is awesomeness.
Aha water fights! I love those. I did that on sunday at the church picnic... my brother was chasing me around with a gallon jug fulla water XD I got pretty wet. But I got him good too cause I had a pretty big squirt gun =D
Yeah isn't that weird how people sometimes just get pegged at a certain age that seems to last forever? There was this gal who used to be at my church and I had her stuck in my head at 14 like FOREVER. Now she's 19 and just got married. That's awesome you're a teenager now though!! I look forward to actually meeting you in person at Camp Hope this summer :-)
Hi Katie! I haven't talked to you for a while and wanted to say hi. I'm really excited that I'll see you at teen camp this year! Lord willing. :)
I am so excited to . . . New post is coming . . .
Post a Comment