I think I am in the mood Kacy was in. Infatuthymic. If some nice boy said something nice to me, I would completely fall in love. 12 is way to young to be feeling this but I can't help myself. I can't exactly put it into words.
On other notes, our Aunt and Uncle from New Jersey are here!!!! I am so happy. I could fly. Infatuthymic, and family are nice.
5 comments:
Awwwwwww just pull his hair or punch him in the stomach and you'll feel better. But don't tell anyone I said that....
:-D
If a boy says something nice to you, do what she says (don't worry, I didn't tell anyone ;-) and ask WHY. Self defense you know.
okaaay....
never mind them Katie. just find some perfect movie or book character to fall madly in love with and then ignore all the real life guys until you are old enough to actually be in a relationship with them. best possible scheme.
maybe it's the weather or something...hmmm...
Hmm . .. Faramir is nice :) Just kidding. That feeling left.
that's nice. it does go away rather quickly.
except the guy is here to install our heat pump, with his son. and his son is really cute.
*sigh* this is why teenagers always want to grow up. emotions are ridiculous and stupid.
oh yes, and reading the end of Pride and Prejudice doesn't help either, lol.
Post a Comment