All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thursday, December 11, 2008
What is a good title for this??
In all my 12 almost thirteen years of life, I have never known someone I love to move. I think that made me a little more vulnerable. I know people who live far away from me, but I had never known them to move. Until now. Yesterday one of moms closest friends told us they are moving to South Carolina in April. I realize now how hard it can be to be aware of the fact someone is moving. I kept telling myself that I need to move on. Not like forget them, but to stop thinking about it, get some work done. But, sometimes moving on is the hardest thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Absolutely. My pastor's family [actually I think you know them... The Hodgins] moved to California three years ago... It was sooo hard. I still miss them. The pain goes away after a while, but I still occasionally get this sad feeling knowing that I'll never get to see them again....
I know what you mean Katie, and it will take time to get used to just the idea. it's hard to move too, not just having your friends move.
I don't know what to say that might make you feel better. just keep on going and try to find positive things in what doesn't always seem positive.
I am getting used to the idea. Its just another moment in my life. Another thing to pull through, another thing to make happy.
Oh dear. Know the feeling all too well. Except more often than not I have been the one to do the moving.
Everything will be ok. There will be something really good to come out of it that you just can't see yet. You have such a sweet tender little heart Katie dear. I wish I lived closer to you. :-)
Post a Comment