So, My last post was something of doom and gloom. I finally realized what my problem was. I went through a small tunnel, that was rather dark, I got out and the light was so bright I simply closed my eyes. It seemed dark to me. How blind I am. I look around and see how utterly stupid I am. Just look. I have an amazing family that loves me a lot. I have cousins who all are amazing in their own way. I also have tons of friends. So, I think that there was really no tunnel. It was just me closing my eyes to the world.
8 comments:
Glad you are better. :-) After all, you are my sunshine!
Wow, lots of people visiting my blog
I know, the crowds! I am a loyal follower! At least, I try to be. <3 How are you?? We never get to chat anymore! Very sad. . .
You know, it's funny, that post sounds almost exactly like the one before my newest. lol. But I'm glad you're out of the closed eye state...'tis never such a fun thing to be in.
And you're welcome for the title idea! :-)
I know I know, I tried not to copy you but I needed a good ending, and yours gave me inspiration . ..
Hey Katie. :-) I love the illastration, even though I can't spell. Lol
Hey, it's good to be thought of as inspirational :-) So it's all good Katie.
:)
Post a Comment