Friday, December 07, 2007

Friends, Cousins, and Prince Charmings

Have you just sat down and thought about all your friends. Especially around Christmas time when I am getting gifts I think about all the gifts I need to get. Then I realize how many friends I have. And let me tell you, getting gifts for all my siblings and cousins is no easy task. I have 14 related people to get gifts for. And my friends! But I love shopping. Christmas time is one of the best times to thank God for all your Friends, and Cousins. Why did I put Prince Charmings in the title? I do not know. It just seemed to fit. :)

14 comments:

MJ said...

hmmm....... too true.

Hey, when are you getting rid of the word verification?

Katie said...

what is word verification?

Katie said...

I fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that is what Christmas is like for everybody! So many friends, not enough gifts. And your list keeps getting longer too, no matter how many people you get something for. :)

Love you!<3

Katie said...

dear, dear, call an ambulance Sam is cracking up! I had a dream that Emily went of to College. Scary really, she is already in running start. It seems like last week Emily told us she could not play because she had to do math. We nearly fell out of our seats. What happened to the days where we would get together and play, not do school. Now Emily has a job! That is almost more scary. Growing up comes so fast. It seems like I just turned 11 and now my 12th birthday 3 months away!!!!! I remember valentines and now it is here again!!!!! Everything just went by to fast. But that is how life goes.

MJ said...

I agree! I remember when Em first couldn't play with us. It was a day of the deepest sadness of my heart. : ). I got over it.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean Katie. You are realizing it a few years younger than I did. Which is good, enjoy your childhood! For when you are an adult, it will be gone.

Katie said...

Gone. That can be one of the scariest words. What if I do not want to grow up fast. I can not change it. This year, it seems like I have wasted it. And now it is to late to grab on to those moments that I could have used my time more wisely. I still though, with that all being said, do not seize the time when I have it.

MJ said...

I'm not sure, I think that we have filled up this year well, with birthdays, the Carlsons, the Watts, Camp Hope, school, our family... I think we are truly blessed beyond compare. A wealth that is not appreciated as often as it should be. Don't you think?

Katie said...

Yes, oh the Carlson's . . . how I miss them.

Anonymous said...

My goodness Katie. You are SO different on blog.

Anonymous said...

In a good way. ; )

Sam said...

rotfl

Katie said...

Sam, you have great talent at making dangerous emergencies. I have not heard of rotfl . . . Thanks Beth