Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Time!

I love Christmas time. Mom and Dad got a Christmas tree which we are putting up today. Our neighbors put up Christmas lights. There are three big bags filled with presents in Mom and Dads birthday. I have asked a lot of people what they like better, Christmas day or Christmas time? What do you like better? I looked forward to Christmas break and the days after Christmas we get off. I am extra excited because this year I have gotten a lot of gifts for all my friends and family. Christmas music though is one of the best parts. Every year when we first start listening to Christmas music for the very first time I instantly think of all the Christmas past, the laughter, the family, and the friends.

2 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

mom and dad's birthday?
lol. I know, I know. it sounds hilarious though.
*hugpoke* christmas is exciting!

Katie said...

I did not mean birthday!!!