Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer summer summer summer

Yesterday was the first day of Summer. And it was marvelously sunny. If I believed in omens, that would be a good one.

So, guess what! I like running! I've been doing quite a lot of it, and even though it is brutal and sometimes I think I'm trying to kill myself, it's not that bad! The one problem is my shins and knees don't do so well under all the impact . . . Anyway, it's really encouraging. Just being able to run, and actually enjoying it.

So, what have you been up to? What are your plans for the summer?

2 comments:

Carlson Chronicler said...

That's so exciting about the sun and about the running! We'll have to go running together when I get out there in August.

Happy summer to you too.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!!! Another crazy person!!! Bethany and I both agreed while she was out here that running was NOT fun. =)

Enjoy the runs. =) See you in 48 days!