Life is so amazing, and crazy, and randomly something will happen that you didn't expect. And it is crazy, and exciting, and wonderful, and you can spend a whole day thinking about it, and at the end of the day you still can't understand how it happened, why it happened, but really, all you can feel is incredibly blessed. Yep, I very much so feel like that right now.
4 comments:
I wonder what you're thinking about . . . ;-)
See this face? (pretend you can) that is the face of extreme happiness, and unbelief that we've all suddenly grown up.
Who says WE'VE grown up?! I for one still refuse to grow up and mature - it's all such a bother ;-)
No, actually I've kind-of been feeling the same way - somewhat scared as I look into future and wonder what's beyond the next bend in the road, yet it's an excited (hopefully trusting) fear.
Hmmm, you might have a point there Julie ;)
Yes, it is an exciting fear. It seems like we've waited our whole lives to grow up, and suddenly, we're here.
Post a Comment