yah! I'm 15 now!!!!!
So, real quickly, I just wanted to let everybody (ha no-one really reads this) know what's going on in my life. Well, I turned 15 yesterday, I've been volunteering at the hospital a lot, because the new building is opening, and i have a cold now. That's all!
Hope you are all doing well!
4 comments:
Considering that I comment on almost every one of your posts - does that make me a "nobody"
I feel horrible. I missed your birthday. I'm SO SORRY - and Happy 15th Birthday!!!!!
No julie, you are not a nobody!!!!
I miss you so much, and don't feel bad 'bout missing my Birthday. I do it all the time.
<3 love ya!
Katie! I love your blog! :D
I didn't know you were volunteering at the hospital. That is really exciting!
It's really fun! Thanks for reading my blog!
Post a Comment