Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to say real quickly that i hope you all have a lovely Christmas tomorrow!

Today, Grandma and Grandpa are coming over for a late lunch/early dinner. Tomorrow we're going over to the Watts' house for the afternoon/evening. I am very very excited.

This Christmas is a little different, because of Papa, but it will all work out. I feel very blessed to have both my Grandparents. With Grandpa having brain surgery in the late spring, and Papa and all his heart problems recently, it is amazing.

The twins Nathan and I have been having so much fun guessing what's under the tree! I can't wait!

I hope you all have a terrific Christmas!

And say Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays. Happy Holidays REALLY bugs me.
-Katie

4 comments:

Karen Carlson said...

Dear Katie,

And a very Merry Christmas to you as well. We'll see you later in the day when we Skype with you all at the Watts. We're excited!

Carlson Chronicler said...

Merry Christmas to you!
Happy Valentine's Day?

Katie said...

Ok, so I was thinking about how people say Happy Holidays. There's this comedian who said this about saying politically correct Happy Holidays and how every other holiday, you can say the actually holiday: "Happy Valentines day. Oh, do you believe in love?"

That probably made no sense though.

Carlson Chronicler said...

No, I think I understand - although that often turns out to be actually a manifestation of my confusion ;-).