Monday, October 04, 2010

Out here, all on my own

So, I really should be doing school, but I have the writing bug.

Bethany and MJ have both started Running Start now. I am officially the oldest child at the house. Most the time. Michaela is gone from 8:30 till 1:30ish, and then she goes upstairs and does homework, and then goes to Cross Country. She comes back in time for dinner, and then does more homework. She is so busy all the time! We both have been planning on going through our coats and scarves, but just can't find the time to do it!

Bethany leaves at 8:30 with Michaela, and on Mondays and Wednesdays gets back at 4:45ish. On the other days, she comes home at 2:45ish. She is home more, but does homework upstairs a lot.

It's weird, how easy it is to slip into having busy sisters. I see them a lot, but it is different than last year, or the year before. I admit, I have been pretty "woe is me" these past 2 weeks. But I am getting over it. Actually, it is kinda exciting just being me and the twins and Nathan. We argue, but I think are having more fun together. If I am really upset, I talk to Nathan now. I never have done that before.

At the beginning of the school year, I was talking to MJ about how hard these next two years are going to be. She said that last year was hard for her, but a lot of things happened to her, that couldn't of happened if she had done running start early.





So, how's school going for you? How's life?

Well, I better get to school. Bye!

5 comments:

Carlson Chronicler said...

Keep hanging in there! This too is included in the "all things" that work together for good.

School is crazy for me, and I shouldn't even be checking blog, because I should be doing reading, but a girl's gotta take a break now and then ;-). Thanks for being the reason for a break!

Love you.

Carlson Chronicler said...

BTW, why is this tagged "silence is wisdom"?

Katie said...

I don't know. I just liked that phrase . .. . .

I can't complain about school, you have so much! I hope your load lightens a little.

<3

Sarah said...

Ha sounds like what always happens to me-- blogging at times when I totally should be doing something else :P

Wow, sounds kinda crazy. I'd never know what that's like since I'm the oldest at my house. I've got loads of friends doing running start though. People say I should too, but it is just soooo crazy busy from what I hear that I could never manage doing that, my other schoolwork, AND having a part-time job (not to mention all the other things I do...).

Katie said...

Well, the girls are doing just Running Start, not any other school. It's a really cool program, and I can't wait till I do it.