Monday, August 09, 2010

"that He gave His only Son .. . "

OK, so I am trying to figure out how I am going to tell you all about this amazing past week. I can't really describe the fun, the learning, the growth . . .all that amazing ness very well. I will do my best, but not quite right now.

I just wanted to say. Hope you all had a great week, and I miss you all so much!
-Katie

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha I know the feeling. It was DEFINITELY an amazing week :) Fun seeing you again even if we didn't get to hang a lot! <3

Can't wait to see what you think of to post about it though... I'm gonna write mine up in a few days after I finish catching up my journal (heh, I wanted to write every night after cabin devotions, but that doesn't work too good when you're talking to everyone until midnight...lol).

oh, and your skit ROCKED! :)

Carlson Chronicler said...

I'm so glad that you had a great week! It seems to have been a really blessed time. Can't wait to hear more . . . and maybe see videos of the skits.

Sarah said...

I post all the skits on youtube... when they're up I'll email Katie the links so she can send them to you :-)

Carlson Chronicler said...

EXCELLENT! I'll look forward to it. Thanks, Sarah.

Sarah said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd37ftZxWSQ <-- here is the skit that Katie is in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gelM5_3oak&feature=related <--- this is the older teen guy's skit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjqWBB58oW4 <--- this is the younger teen girl's skit.


.... I still have 3 more to post up (including the staff skit) but these should keep you busy for a bit :-)