Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am sorry . . .

This is long over due. I don't think anyone really reads my blog. Oh well, I can keep talking to myself forever, and maybe some good will come of it someday. Print these out, and I will have instant journaling!

I think as you get older Journaling becomes much more important. In fact I know that. Lately I have been journaling a lot. I write some stories in there, and I write feelings, and all those little things that are so apart of my life.

Well, for being so overdue i don't have much to write about .. . see you all later!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I read your blog! When I'm on my own blog that is... <3

Carlson Chronicler said...

What's going on in your life, and why didn't I know about your blog?
Love you.

Katie said...

HI!!!! I am assuming that you are julie . . ..

Life is good. I have a cough though . .. .

LINDY!!! I should check your blog! I miss you SO Much!!

Sarah said...

I come and check out your blog =D And I'm trying to figure out why I didn't have a link to yours on mine. that is odd cause I was so sure that I did o_0 hmm. I should fix that.

But yeah I gotta agree- I like journaling a lot. It's nice to write stuff down... plus it is fun to go and grab journals from years gone by and read all of what was happening at life in that point and be like "Ohhhh yeah! man good times" or whatever. lol :) I did that a few days ago and it was great. I also found myself wondering about myself of the past, about why I wrote more about some things/people when there was something else that was so exciting happening in the day. lol

Katie said...

yah, I know how you feel . .. . .