I know, I have pathetic trials, but they're trials . . .
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Books
I love books. They are amazing. But I can get truly obsessed with books. I forget everything else. Its not good. I read for hours on end. I finish one of the big Harry Potter books in one day. Thats the real problem. I get so obsessed with a book I forget everything else. Even God. The Harry Potter books are my biggest problem. I haven't read them since last year. I really want to read them again, but I know I shouldn't. I am trying so hard to not read those books. The question is, is it becoming obsessive to not want to read them? I really want to read them but I know I shouldn't . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha you know, I can totally get the same way with books sometimes. Especially if they're mega action packed =]
If you have that hard of a time quitting reading to go do other stuff, maybe you should try setting a timer for about the amount of time it takes to read like two chapters or something. Ya know, like limit yourself somehow so that you get other things done too. That way you can still read, but in moderation.
Oh btw.... SEE YOU THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!! =D
Camp is gonna be soooo fun!
Post a Comment