Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What to post about

I am not sure what to post about. I already gave my post about amazing books, I should go on about music. I love music. From Hymns to country, to anything else. I don't really have much to say. But Music is amazing. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree!!! Music is amazing. You can express your emotions and feelings and thoughts. Great stuff it is.

Katie said...

uhuh

Anonymous said...

What?

Dorothy said...

I think she was agreeing with you Lucy.
:D

I think it's really cool that you enjoy so many genres Katie. that's actually a great trait to have, if you can keep it. you have more in common with more people...gives you something to talk about ha-ha.

Dorothy said...

so what have you been up to lately? how was your Christmas???

Anonymous said...

Oh. :-) Well, people use the same word for two different meanings!!! I have an excuse for thinking it was something else. . .

Katie said...

oops sorry, that was ment to be an agreeing thing, if you say it going down like UHuh its sad, if you say it going up like uhUH it is agreeing . ..

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhh, I see now. I love how you explained the difference, Katie. Good job. :-)

lindy said...

Hi.

Katie said...

Hi.

Sarah said...

true that, music is awesome!! =D mine is driving me nuts at the moment though...my online radio station keeps stopping to buffer like 10 or 20 times in the same song. ugh...it's like trying to listen to the music during musical chairs...*sigh*

Dorothy said...

Good comparison Sarah. I find YouTube to be amazing, coming from a dial-up childhood. but yeah, buffering sucks.