Thursday, September 11, 2008

What's the point?

Wow, its September already. I have been so excited for this month. Dad had a birthday. Beth's is tomorrow. Nathan's in 13 days. We are leaving on a trip in 13 days. I am really excited. For our trip for Beth's birthday. For everything. For school, for life. It's time to start living. I think this is the first birthday in my life that I have been more excited for than my birthday. I am SO excited for Beth's birthday. I am sad that Lucy and Lindy left for Alaska today, but I know I will still see them again. The sky is really blue today. I mean REALLY blue. The sun is bright. I am super excited for everything. What's the point of being sad? What's the point?

5 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

katie.

i love you.

Anonymous said...

Katie, you have a lot on your mind don't you! Love you lots girl!

Bo said...

can i re-take the test? i . . . . was sick that day . . . . .

Katie said...

lol yes you may retake the test. Thanks everyone, you know its really amazing what happens to your blog when you actually post on it.

Anonymous said...

Ti's is very amazing!!!!!!