Thursday, April 10, 2008

Elizabeth to Abigail

Here is Elizabeth's reply to Abigail

My Dearest Cousin,
I hope that this letter finds you with a fixed couch. My Papa and I are doing quite well. Papa's health has gotten better but today persistent Prince John came twelve times. I would appreciate it if you came for then you could send of all the suitors. Perhaps, one of them will fall deeply in love with you. 

Why would a highway man come in, take nothing and only hurt your sofa? Perhaps he thought there were jewels in it. You should investigate. Only yesterday I found a casket of sapphires in a secret doorway. This new castle has many secret passages and hideouts. 

I hope that you can come to my humble abode on the 13th of May. I hope the travel will not hurt you health. Many courteous greetings to you!
                  Sincerely,
Elizabeth


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are good at this letter writing! It actually seemed like two different people writing to each other. I am curious how the other letters will go! Love you!

Katie said...

thanks for coming to my blog! I hope that more people come

Anonymous said...

It really is too bad more people don't come to your blog. I think it is awesome!

Katie said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I miss you Katie!

lindy said...

Hey you! Sorry I haven't been on you blog for a while; I really haven't been on blog at all for a while. :P


LOVELY letter! :-)